Enticing Floral Designs Make the Bedroom
Adding a floral touch to any room in your house can make it more inviting. In addition to putting a vase of flowers on a nightstand, consider using floral patterns in the room as well.
Floral designs for the bedroom can include bedding, lamps and furniture. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Floral bedding. Choose sheets, pillowcases and a comforter with a vibrant or simple floral design. An understated design gives your room a soft, summery feel, while bolder colors brighten up the room for the season.
- Floral lamps. Floral lamps come in a wide variety of patterns, ranging from vintage or antique designs to more contemporary organic styles. Choose one or two lamps in a color that complements the rest of your room.
- Floral bed. Add an elegant and subtle floral touch with a hand painted bed featuring a headboard and footboard with a floral pattern. When you already have this pattern on your bed frame, you don’t always need to add more floral designs. Choose plain white or off-white bedding to go with a decorated bed.
- Accent pillows. If you just want to add a floral look to your bedroom, choose accent pillows that come in a colorful floral pattern. These pillows can liven up neutral-colored bedding without being overpowering.
- Always keep in mind too many flowers can become tiresome, therefore, you may wish to consider a textured wall to create a peaceful setting for floral design.
Keep in mind that clients can find the right expertise and knowledge to complete their floral design with Home Life by Rose Ann Humphrey.
Give Home Life a call for a consultation, and visit us on Facebook.