Enticing Floral Designs Make the Bedroom
Adding a floral touch to any room in your house can make it more inviting. In addition to putting a vase of flowers on a nightstand, consider using floral patterns in the room as well.
Floral designs for the bedroom can include bedding, lamps and furniture. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Floral bedding. Choose sheets, pillowcases and a comforter with a vibrant or simple floral design. An understated design gives your room a soft, summery feel, while bolder colors brighten up the room for the season.
- Floral lamps. Floral lamps come in a wide variety of patterns, ranging from vintage or antique designs to more contemporary organic styles. Choose one or two lamps in a color that complements the rest of your room.
- Floral bed. Add an elegant and subtle floral touch with a hand painted bed featuring a headboard and footboard with a floral pattern. When you already have this pattern on your bed frame, you don’t always need to add more floral designs. Choose plain white or off-white bedding to go with a decorated bed.
- Accent pillows. If you just want to add a floral look to your bedroom, choose accent pillows that come in a colorful floral pattern. These pillows can liven up neutral-colored bedding without being overpowering.
- Always keep in mind too many flowers can become tiresome, therefore, you may wish to consider a textured wall to create a peaceful setting for floral design.
Keep in mind that clients can find the right expertise and knowledge to complete their floral design with Home Life by Rose Ann Humphrey.