Selecting an Interior Designer to Help You Love How You Live
When you’re planning to invest time and money into an Interior Design project, it’s crucial to hire someone who is well-qualified for the job.
Before selecting an interior designer, you may wish to have answers to the following questions. This will help you get a better idea of the scope of your project.
- What changes do you want to make?
- What is your budget?
- When do you want the project completed by?
- What role should the interior designer play?
Ideally, you should hire an interior designer who has the following:
- Interior design credentials. Look for an interior designer who belongs to a professional association, such as the International Furnishings and Design Association. This shows you that the designer has the skills and experience needed to maintain their membership.
- Talk to previous clients and read reviews to determine what kind of reputation the interior designer has.
- Talent and creativity. The interior designer who works on your home should be talented and creative. They should practice excellent Customer Service skills.
Let an experienced design professional work with you. Contact Rose Ann Humphrey and Home Life to learn more about our services, and stop by our Facebook page for additional advice.